Workplace Type: Hybrid
Location: Miami, FL
Are you passionate about deploying service-based business process transformation for some of the world's largest companies? Do you enjoy being in a technology enabled environment and are interested in joining a fast-paced, scale-up where you will be working not only to lead our delivery teams but also be part of a Sr. leadership crafting the future of the firm? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join the Effectus team.
Work we do
Effectus, LLC is a global consulting firm headquartered in South Florida that enables companies in the ‘Ecosystem of Product’ to eliminate obstacles and constraints that prevent them from realizing their full potential. In doing so, we allow them to redefine what is possible.
Effectus was named #6 in the City of Miami on the 2021 Inc. Magazine 5000 Regionals, the list of the fastest-growing private companies in Florida.
Eager to know more about what we do? Case studies can be found at effectuspartners.com
The Head of Services will be responsible for building and driving high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure quality delivery of all aspects of Effectus' consultative services. We are looking for individuals who can blend the talent of our people (both Internal and vendors), technology, innovative ideas, and proven methodologies to create and achieve excellent results for our clients. This role will lead our service teams (comprised of Business Intelligence Deployment and Business Process Outsourcing) by providing guidance and design perspectives to help our clients optimize business processes and elevate technology to help them reach their full potential. Primary Responsibilities will include the following:
- Service as Principal Consultant In our BPI practice (Business Process Innovation)
- Provide guidance and thought leadership to the dedicated teams which manage the day-to-day operation
- Become an expert on the client’s organization and their specific business process issues to help identify and present solutions to drive value and deliver results to the client
- Proactively provide strategic market perspective and knowledge of best practices to our teams and clients
- Develop, manage and track project plans to ensure deadlines are met for all deliverables
- Tackle complex problems and ability to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to find solutions.
- Support the client in achieving sustainable performance and/or improvements.
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value to expand the relationship.
- Manage relationships effectively and develop trusted relationships with client sponsors and partners.
- Serve as the voice of Effectus, charged with speaking with authenticity and depth to tell the story of how our offering is driving the paradigm shift in the industry
- Support the development of tools to solicit prospect/customer feedback and develop relevant KPI’s
- Work with team members to solve complex business challenges and ensure our services meet and exceed our clients' expectations.
- Lead and motivate teams to advance employee engagement
- Ensure that the team receives performance objectives and individual development objectives; frequent, timely constructive feedback on strengths and development needs; appropriate development and training
- Support our culture and promote company values that align with our employee centric philosophy
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills
- 10+ years of relevant experience with technology enabled solutions, preferably from the eCommerce and/or consumer products space
- Proven track record for leading teams of service-based consultants in the delivery of successful business process improvement projects in a consulting environment
- Effective management of stakeholders including identification, engagement, relationship building, negotiation, and communication
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to solve complex business problems through fact gathering, business process mapping and data analysis
- Experience helping stakeholders with workflow redesign and design by documenting processes, identifying, and prioritizing critical operational gaps
- A customer-centric mentality to go above and beyond to deliver for the customer
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, clear and concise presentations
- Competitive salary, generous vacation policy, medical benefits and 401k
Effectus is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Effectus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.