Labviva is seeking an enthusiastic, reliable, and detail-oriented Customer Support Specialist to provide world-class onsite support to our Key Accounts in the Tarrytown, NY area. Three days a week, you will be onsite at one of our major customers to represent Labviva and be the go-to resource for end users, supporting them in a variety of ways. This can look like assisting in placing orders in the Labviva platform, facilitating sourcing discussions with suppliers, checking in on order status, and co-hosting end user feedback sessions and trainings in collaboration with Labviva Customer Success.
This role is highly dynamic and is a great part-time opportunity for someone looking for a 20-24 hr/week commitment and a mix of onsite and remote work to grow their career within a fast-growing startup!
How You Will Contribute
- Build trusted relationships as a reliable resource for our Key Account end users via strong interpersonal skills and a passion for helping others.
- Act as an extension of our Customer Success, Support, and Sourcing teams onsite.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal.
- Naturally organized and detail oriented, with the ability to drive projects/seek advisement/obtain answers that rely on multiple cross-functional teams.
- Able to clearly identify problems, propose solutions, and resolve issues.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; takes direction well from management and peers, but is also self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively, and follow core processes.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-3 years of customer service experience, onsite support, or sales/administrative support.
- Experience in Life Sciences or Biopharma industry required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the purchasing life cycle and familiarity with documents such as purchase orders, order confirmations, supplier bills, and customer invoices.
- Adaptability and resilience to thrive amidst frequent changes—self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, CRM software, QuickBooks/other bookkeeping software.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba, Oracle, Jaggaer or other procurement systems a plus.
- Experience in an e-commerce or similar setting a plus.
- Multilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to be onsite 3 days in the Tarrytown, NY area.
About the Company
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a venture-funded start-up that acknowledges that the unique contributions of each team member drive our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. At , we invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved.
We provide a competitive set of benefits including but not limited to a hybrid – office/remote work option, health benefits, flexible time off, parental leave, competitive salary and equity, and Thursday company lunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At , we . Help us build an inclusive community that will transform the life sciences industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics as outlined by federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Employment Type Part-time
Location: Onsite - Terrytown, NY