About the Role
As a Technical Business Analyst on the Implementation Team, you will help advance Labviva’s internal processes and allow us to scale effectively. The implementation team is responsible for providing superior implementation and integration services to ensure adaptability of the platform and customer success. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience within the life science field, e-commerce platforms, database systems and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Develop and understand the business needs and processes of customers.
- Conduct thorough requirement gathering for current or potential customers and turn requirements into useable documents, tasks, tickets, and outcomes.
- Conduct analyses based on marketplace, operational, and business segment data examine information to identify trends, patterns, gaps and insights.
- Support integrations between different business systems.
- Proactively identify future needs or processes to help streamline the business.
- Lead technical discussions with customers.
- Responsible for consistently evaluating new functionality opportunities within and how or when new processes/feeds/artifacts can be reused in other areas.
What You Bring to the Team
- Display effective research, problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills.
- The ability to grasp complex situations quickly and solves problems creatively.
- Natural curiosity and acumen with new business tools, technology, and applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience With One of More of the Following
- , Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical or business-related field. MBA a plus.
- 5+ as business analyst, consultant, or technical role.
- Experience defining and documenting business requirements.
- Proven track record using data and metrics to uncover business insights that assist in the decision-making process.
- Experience with BPMN process modeling.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems.
About the Company
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a venture-funded start-up that acknowledges that the unique contributions of each team member drive our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. At , we invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved.
We provide a competitive set of benefits including but not limited to a hybrid – office/remote work option, health benefits, flexible time off, parental leave, competitive salary and equity, and Thursday company lunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At , we . Help us build an inclusive community that will transform the life sciences industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics as outlined by federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.