About the Role
As a Senior Implementation Engineer on the Implementation Team, you will help new and existing Labviva customers drive successful projects to completion. The implementation team is responsible for providing superior implementation and integration services to ensure adaptability of the platform and customer success. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience within the life science field, e-commerce platforms, database systems, and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
How You Will Contribute
· Deliver reliable, professional-grade integrations and facilitate other technical interactions during the customer journey
· Lead technical discussions with customers throughout project delivery
· Collaborate with different groups across Labviva to design and implement integrated solutions for the customer
· Manage integrations with third party APIs for handling marketplace order transactions.
· Create and maintain documentation to assist in future process improvements
· Aid in planning the future for our technologies, providing meaningful inputs and supporting advancement of our platform
· Approach the role with an ownership mentality, taking pride in the services we produce
· Mentor, support, and learn from other members of the team fostering a culture of inclusiveness and respect
What You Bring to the Team
· The ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business objective to internal team members
· The ability to grasp complex situations quickly and solves problems creatively
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience With One of More of the Following
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical or business-related field.
· 5+ years of experience in client-facing integrations and/or implementation work (integration, software development, procurement systems, pharmaceutical/life sciences industry)
· Experience with ERP systems; SAP, Oracle, or other ERP
· Experience with CXML, Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer or other eProcurement technologies
· Adept with system integration using REST/SOAP webservices
· Experience implementing solutions in a SaaS-based environment
· Experience working with 3rd party software integrations
About the Company
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a venture-funded start-up that acknowledges that the unique contributions of each team member drive our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. At Labviva, we invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved.
We provide a competitive set of benefits including but not limited to a hybrid – office/remote work option, health benefits, flexible time off, parental leave, competitive salary and equity, and Thursday company lunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Labviva, we celebrate all. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform the life sciences industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics as outlined by federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.