As a Senior Technical Project Manager on the Implementation Team, you will help advance Labviva’s project management processes and drive successful project completion. The implementation team is responsible for providing superior implementation and integration services to ensure adaptability of the platform and customer success. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience within the life science field, e-commerce platforms, database systems, and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. You are thoughtful in your approach toward project management and can drive processes forward with multiple stakeholders.
How You Will Contribute
· Manage multiple projects in a portfolio following PMP principles.
· Manage Gantt Charts, schedules, risks, communications and launch coordination.
· Contribute to an engineering culture of shipping great products.
· Manage integrations with third party APIs for handling marketplace order transactions.
· Aid in planning the future for our technologies, providing meaningful inputs and supporting advancement of our platform.
· Identify and manage gaps, shortcomings, and risks and build the tools to help mitigate these pitfalls.
· Approach the role with an ownership mentality, taking pride in the services we produce.
· Mentor, support, and learn from other members of the team fostering a culture of inclusiveness and respect.
What You Bring to the Team
· Experience with Project Management, PMP processes, artifacts, and processes.
· The desire to put project management techniques to work for our customers, creating great solutions that enhance the daily lives of scientists and procurement specialists.
· The ability to grasp complex situations quickly and solves problems creatively.
Experience With One or More of the Following
· Working knowledge of eProcurement systems and APIs such as Ariba, Jaggaer, Oracle, Coupa, etc.
· PMP or Similar Program or Project Management Certification.
· 7+ years work experience in project management, technical project management, or program management preferred.
About the Company
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a venture-funded start-up that acknowledges that the unique contributions of each team member drive our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. At Labviva, we invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved.
We provide a competitive set of benefits including but not limited to a hybrid – office/remote work option, health benefits, flexible time off, parental leave, competitive salary and equity, and Thursday company lunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Labviva, we celebrate all. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform the life sciences industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics as outlined by federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.