About the Role
As Senior Manager/Associate Director of Marketing, you will be all the marketing activity for . You are fit for the role if you enjoy working in a start-up and collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience within the life sciences and/or biotech industry.
How You Will Contribute
- Lead the strategy development for the corporate website with attention to driving conversions and optimizing for increased engagement and improved visitor experience.
- Manage website content to ensure that messaging is aligned with the larger marketing and corporate initiatives, content refresh and the removal of outdated content.
- Own end-to-end content production. Write, review, edit, and update content for the company website, social media channels, blogs, newsletters, white papers, marketing materials, emails, press releases, case studies, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and similar mediums.
- Work collaboratively on the pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new initiatives and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Organize, coordinate and participate in industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, promotions, budgeting, and reporting.
- Manages vendor relationship for all marketing materials, such as collateral and trade show give aways.
- Responsibilities include creating value proposition and differentiated messaging and narratives, delivering high-impact sales tools (PPT decks, sales sheets, case studies, white papers), performing competitive analyses.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Work closely with our sales teams to ensure that we are optimizing our marketing funnel and formulating new strategies.
- Evangelical about all things digital marketing and successfully build and deliver digitally focused strategies across SEO and paid search.
What you Bring to the Team
- or related field required.
- 5+ years’ direct experience in a marketing role within the Life Sciences or Biotech industry is required.
- Experience with successfully managing and executing a corporate website is mandatory.
- Experience optimizing websites for branding, awareness, and demand generation objectives.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Experience working in a high growth business.
- Extreme attention to detail, executes with urgency, and has the ability to effectively balance a creative and analytical skillset.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to converse fluently with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, not afraid to pivot.
- Confidence to deliver campaign analysis to senior management regarding program success, areas for opportunity and insight on future initiatives.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Digital (SEO, Social, Ad Networks, etc.) experience.
- CRM experience, specifically
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a venture-funded start-up that acknowledges that the unique contributions of each team member drive our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. At Labviva, we invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved.
We provide a competitive set of benefits including but not limited to a hybrid – office/remote work option, health benefits, flexible time off, parental leave, competitive salary and equity, and Thursday company lunches.