This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in at the ground level of a growing start-up that is bringing forth innovative technical solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry. You will have a track record for delivering customers’ goals, building trusted relationships, and managing multiple projects and initiatives at a time with both internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
This important role is based out of our Boston HQ (hybrid in-office/WFH). Some travel to customer sites.
How You Will Contribute:
- Develop strong customer relationships by having excellent interpersonal skills and being a trusted advisor and advocate for the customer and their goals in working with Labviva
- Manage multiple customer growth initiatives at a time with the cross-functional teams at Labviva and with our customer contacts
- Guide our customers through the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding to implementations, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Collaborate in regular business reviews and customer check-ins to ensure Labviva is meeting customer satisfaction and to identify more ways in which Labviva can solve customer needs
- Partner with the Sales, Supplier, and Product teams in developing multi-initiative account plans to grow GMV revenue
- Collaborate with the Product team to host Voice-of-Customer feedback sessions with end users to ensure Labviva continues to build products aligned with customer requirements
- Proactively provide actionable data insights for our customers and guide them toward Labviva solutions
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5+ years in Procurement or Sourcing for R&D
- Experience working in Biotech, Life Sciences, or Higher-Education research required
- Minimum 2 years experience integrating software and/or hands-on usage of e-Procurement platforms such as Ariba, Oracle, and Jaggaer
- Naturally organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to drive projects that rely on multiple cross-functional teams
- Comfortable communicating with senior executives externally, as well as the ability to work with all internal teams both technical and non-technical to execute customer goals
- Independent worker who is comfortable navigating a growing start-up organization in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and pivot, when necessary, with a strong ability to problem solve
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite, strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, JIRA, Confluence, and Data Analysis
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- A collaborative and respectful approach
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and enthusiasm for being part of a disruptive company, bringing hugely impactful solutions to our partners in the Life Sciences industry
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals, and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a start-up that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member which drives our success. Labviva wants to ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact.
Labviva does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and qualifications protected by discrimination laws.