Labviva is looking for an Inventory Solutions Partner. An expert in Inventory Management, this role works closely with our customers, Customer Management Team, Product, and Engineering teams to deeply understand our customers’ inventory needs and how to leverage the Labviva solution.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in at the ground level of a growing start-up that is bringing forth innovative technical solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry. You will have experience planning, implementing, and executing Inventory Management platforms, and have deep knowledge of large Pharma/Life Sciences inventory management systems and solutions.
This important role is based out of our Boston HQ (hybrid in-office/WFH). Some travel to customer sites will be needed.
How You Will Contribute
- Partner with our key accounts to bring their inventory strategy to life with Labviva through a deep level of understanding of inventory systems and processes in pharmaceutical/life sciences and higher education
- Mastery of Labviva’s Inventory Solution and ability to promote, demo, and discuss our capabilities with technical and non-technical contacts
- Ability to qualify customer needs and collaborate with Labviva Engineering for project scope and design
- Act as business-side customer contact during implementation of Labviva’s inventory management system, aid in on-site training and rollout of Labviva solution, maintain customer relationships at sites utilizing Labviva’s inventory system
- Aid in building Labviva’s inventory management roadmap and future capabilities
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 5 years’ experience using and/or implementing Inventory Management systems, software, and solutions (i.e. smart shelves)
- Experience working with, or for, enterprise customers in Biotech, Life Sciences, or higher-education research institutions required. Experience with lab consumables inventory management preferred.
- Comfortable communicating with senior executives externally, as well as the ability to work with all internal teams both technical and non-technical to execute customer goals
- Independent worker who is comfortable navigating a growing start-up organization and a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Collaborative and respectful approach
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and enthusiasm for being part of a disruptive company, bringing hugely impactful solutions to our partners in the Life Sciences industry