About the Role
As a Senior Technical Project Manager on the Engineering Team, you will help advance Labviva’s project management processes and drive successful project completion with customers. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have experience with e-commerce platforms, database systems and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. You are thoughtful in your approach toward project management driving PMP processes with multiple stakeholders.
How You Will Contribute
• Manage multiple projects in a portfolio following PMP principles.
• Manage Gantt Charts, schedules, risks, communications and launch coordination.
• Contribute to an engineering culture of shipping great products.
• Manage integrations with third party APIs for handling marketplace order transactions.
• Aid in planning the future for our technologies, providing meaningful inputs and supporting advancement of our platform.
• Approach the role with an ownership mentality, taking pride in the services we produce.
• Mentor, support and learn from other members of the team fostering a culture of inclusiveness and respect.
What You Bring to the Team
• The desire to put project management techniques to work for our customers, creating great solutions that enhance the daily lives of scientists and procurement specialists.
• Experience with PMP processes, artifacts & processes.
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We are a startup that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member drives our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. We here at Labviva invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved. We provide a competitive set of benefits including healthcare, maternity/paternity leave, equity, and other items.
To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and all classifications protected by discrimination laws.