About the Role
As a Customer Service Manager on the Client Services Team, you will work to proactively increase Labviva's overall customer satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring interactions meet customer needs. Our customers are buyers in the Biotech industry who need to purchase supplies for their labs. Labviva's customers are also the suppliers who provide the materials the buyers wish to purchase. You will work on creating an ongoing strategy for anticipating and meeting customer needs through research, customer feedback, reporting and ongoing analytics review.
We are a Boston based Company, with a fixed hybrid work model.
How You Will Contribute
• Manage a team of Support specialists and ensure they not only have what they need to be successful, but are working to full capability.
• Implement strategies to streamline/make efficient our support team's tasks.
• Review analytics to isolate trends, insights, areas of improvement and seek to proactively improve the customer experience.
• Implement change that anticipates and addresses customer questions, needs, and complaints.
• Implement customer feedback surveys on a pre-determined schedule and secure customer feedback. Customer feedback may be via in person on location sessions in order to secure real live feedback from a user.
• Continually work with suppliers to ensure they are meeting Labviva's requirements and we are integrated in the best possible manner to provide best in class service to all customers.
• Other responsibilities to be assigned.
• This role reports to the VP of Client Services.
What You Bring to the Team
• The desire to put customer service skills and techniques to work for our customers, creating great solutions that enhance the daily lives of scientists and procurement specialists.
• Experience with or an interest to use technologies ranging from HubSpot, Tableau, and other technologies to support customer satisfaction, ticket management, and ongoing customer communications.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 2 - 3 years as Manager of a Customer Service team.
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We are a company that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member drives our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. We here at Labviva invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved. We provide a competitive set of benefits including healthcare, maternity/paternity leave, equity, and other items.
To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and allfications protected by discrimination laws.