Labviva is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to work our key accounts to promote customer satisfaction, user engagement, retention, and growth. You will be the Labviva partner for our customers, understanding their success criteria, sharing best practices, providing solution guidance, and helping them realize Labviva’s full value.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in at the ground-level of a growing startup and have a voice in how we build our team and operate as a company. You will have a track record for delivering Customer Success results, ideally in a fast-paced Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. This includes maintaining high customer satisfaction, identifying areas of expansion at our accounts, and executing renewals, as a result of ongoing customer engagement and product expertise.
This important role can be remote, but is ideally located in the greater Boston area, so as needed, can meet at our office located in downtown Boston and hold in-person meeting with our local accounts.
- Guide our customers through entire customer lifecycle from onboarding to implementations, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Develop strong customer relationships by having excellent interpersonal skills and being a trusted advisor and advocate for the customer and their goals
- Conduct regular business reviews and customer check-ins to ensure Labviva is meeting customer satisfaction and to identify more ways in which Labviva can solve customer needs
- Partner with the Sales team in developing account plans while crafting and delivering proposals to customers to drive expansion revenue
- Collaborate with the Product team to host Voice of Customer feedback sessions with our customers to ensure Labviva continues to build products aligned to customer requirements
- Host end-user training sessions to ensure wide adoption within our customer organizations
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelors degree and at least 7 years' experience in customer facing roles (3+ years specifically in Customer Success)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with enterprise customers, Biotech or Life Sciences experience is a plus
- Comfortable communicating with senior executives externally, as well as ability to work with all internal teams both technical and non-technical to execute customer goals
- Independent worker who is comfortable navigating a growing startup-organization where processes are being built while we operate in the day-to-day and is excited to contribute to building-out our workflows
- Ability to prioritize and pivot when necessary, with strong ability to problem solve
- Outstanding multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite, strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, JIRA, Confluence, and Data Analysis
- Collaborative and respectful approach
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and enthusiasm for being part of a disruptive company, bringing hugely impactful solutions to our partners in the Life Sciences industry
- Proven track record in customer-facing roles in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals, and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a startup that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member which drives our success. Labviva wants to ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact.
Labviva does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and all classifications protected by discrimination laws.