Customer Support Specialist
Labviva is seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and detail-oriented Customer Support Specialist to provide world-class support to our customers who utilize the Labviva Marketplace. On a daily basis, you will assist with processing new orders and sending related communications, updating/following up on open orders, field/route calls and emails from Buyers and Suppliers. You will research and reply to order status inquiries, handle communications with Buyers and Suppliers regarding pricing discrepancies/discontinued items/backorders, handle/route customer concerns or complaints appropriately, and other tasks as assigned.
How You Will Contribute
- Provide clear, articulate oral and written interpersonal communications, while striving to maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues
- At least 2-3 years of customer service experience or sales/administrative support
- Demonstrated knowledge of the purchasing life cycle, and familiarity with documents such as purchase orders, order confirmations, supplier bills, and customer invoices
- Adaptability and resilience to thrive amidst the frequent changes
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, CRM software, QuickBooks/other bookkeeping software
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Jaggaer or other procurement systems a plus
- · Experience in an e-marketplace, a multi-vendor/multi-customer, or similar setting a plus
- Experience in Life Sciences or Biopharma industry a plus
- Multi Lingual Skills a Plus
- College Graduate
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals, and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a company that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member which drives our success. Labviva wants to ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact.
Labviva does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and allfications protected by discrimination laws.