Account Manager, Client Services
The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find opportunities to generate more revenue for the client and the company.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
How You Will Contribute
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Have excellent follow-though with customer inquiries and requests
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Work with all in-house departments, engineering, accounting, customer success, and business development, to ensure our clients get the best Labviva has to offer.
- Your contributions will have a direct impact for long term solutions
- Track & Report on account metrics (e.g. monthly or quarterly metrics.)
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
What You Bring to the Team
- Minimum 3-4 years experiences as an Account Manager (Either in Sales or some other capacity)
- Proven track record of managing your own accounts.
- Must have experience with MSOffice - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be at least familiar with JIRA
- Experience with Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with clients a plus
- Experience working at a Start-Up a plus
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals, and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a company that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member which drives our success. Labviva wants to ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact.
Labviva does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and allfications protected by discrimination laws.