About the Role
As a Full Stack Engineer you will build out Labviva’s Enterprise Gateway Marketplace. These marketplaces allow scientists to search millions of data rich records when ordering equipment, chemicals and lab consumables and provide suppliers with rich analytics about purchased products. You are a fit for the role if you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions in a collaborative environment. Ideally you have some exposure to enterprise software and strong experience with web development. You are also thoughtful in your approach to balancing the demands of the business with solutions that optimize for long term reliability, maintenance, security and system health.
How You Will Contribute
- Collaborate with teammates to translate high-level feature requests into feasible designs
- Build and maintain products, balance adding new functionality with reliability, maintenance, performance and security objectives
- Drive integration test automation to optimize service performance and ensure product quality
- Analyze problems and recommend solutions (technical or otherwise)
- Develop a culture of shipping great products. Advocate for new technologies, methods, best practices and solutions (technical and non-technical) that improve our product and work experience
- Triage critical technical issues and provide guidance for customer engagement.
- Be accountable for and take ownership of our product
- Mentor and learn from other members of the team.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience engineering scalable web applications. Familiarity with or an willingness to use technologies like Node.JS, MongoDB, PHP and MySQL
About the Company
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules. We are a startup that acknowledges the unique contributions of each team member drives our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital, veteran status and all qualifications protected by discrimination laws.