DC Green Bank is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to support the Interim CEO on a temporary, part-time basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting senior executives.
In this role you will serve as the coordinator for all administrative support to the executive, support departmental needs, and handle basic office management duties.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and facilitates all aspects of business-related appointments, in-person meetings, web meetings, conferences, appearances, and events, including the production of materials, minutes, set-up, breakdown, technology needs, and any necessary travel.
- Maintains correspondence through processing, proofing, and editing of reports, emails, memos, etc.
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with staff and CEO to coordinate office meetings.
- Develops and maintains a highly organized, electronic document management system for files.
- Manages and processes invoices & reimbursements for the CEO.
- Handles all incoming business mail and assesses proper follow-up actions.
- Manage office supplies and inventory.
- Manage and process expense reports for the CEO.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Support special projects, work-related tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years of direct executive support experience,
- Bachelor’s or associate Degree preferred,
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively,
- Effective communication skills,
- Experience providing a range of complex administrative support,
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
Location: Hybrid work schedule, 2 days in office and 3 days working from home. Strong preference is given to candidates who reside in Washington, DC.
Pay: $30-34/hr., depending on experience
Status: Temporary, Part-Time
Assignment Length: 25-29 hours a week, for approximately 4 months
Equal Opportunity DC Green Bank is committed to the principles of equal employment. It complies with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and all other employment laws and regulations.
To Apply Interested applicants should submit (1) a detailed cover letter expressing their interest and fit for the position, and (2) a CV/resume clearly outlining experience, abilities, and qualifications satisfying the needs of the organization.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. About DC Green Bank: DC Green Bank develops and facilitates innovative financial solutions to support District businesses, organizations, and residents on the path to a cleaner future for all. We invest in solar energy systems, energy efficient buildings and retrofits, green stormwater infrastructure, and transportation electrification in line with our values of Sustainability, Clean Economy, and Inclusive Prosperity. To date, DC Green Bank has invested millions of dollars in a cleaner, greener, and more equitable future. To learn more, please visit us at www.dcgreenbank.com.