DC Green Bank seeks a PACE Program Coordinator to help continue to build this cutting-edge, mission-driven program and organization. The PACE Program Coordinator will work with and assist the PACE Program Manager and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in adhering to the PACE program guidelines in strategizing, implementing, and maintaining the PACE program initiatives. Assisting the team to develop robust policies and procedures around the program. The successful candidate will have commercial banking experience including a proven ability to understand and carry out large, complex projects. As a supporting member of the PACE team, the Program Coordinator will play an important role in determining the success of this growing and high-impact organization.
- Support the PACE Manager with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, bankers, and external stakeholders within the PACE market.
- Have the ability to assess the required resources, work plan, and the timing for the program deliverables.
- Be able to comprehend all operations and assist in the management of PACE loans.
- Have a full understanding of amortization tables and loan notes.
- Help develop and manage projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Stay abreast of sustainability trends, financing products, and legislation that directly affects the administration of the PACE program and DC Green Bank as the Administrator of the program.
- Have ability and experience to work with all our stakeholders, and constituents; keep clients and client pipeline apprised of issues when they arise.
- Uphold and regularly enact DC Green Bank’s commitment to sustainability, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has proven experience in the commercial banking industry, specifically in Commercial Real Estate lending, loan operations, and asset management. Candidate must be willing and capable of understanding the PACE Market and PACE financing. You will have a good understanding of project/program management techniques and methods. With exceptional time management, facilitation, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills.
DC Green Bank is committed to reaching multiple constituents in the . Candidates who are fluent or proficient in speaking multiple languages are desirable. Ultimately, we are looking for the right person with the right set of skills to fill the position. There is no perfect candidate. Highlight the best parts of your experience that align with the job description as staff at all positions in DC Green Bank are encouraged to learn and grow to make this the best place to work.
Location: Washington, DC; Hybrid work environment, currently two (2) days in the office and three (3) days remote
Interested applicants should submit (1) a detailed cover letter expressing their interest and fit for the position, and (2) a CV/resume clearly outlining experience, abilities, and qualifications satisfying the needs of the organization.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
About DC PACE:
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) is a financing mechanism that enables private lenders to finance green building upgrades and new construction of high-performance buildings and then receive their loan repayment through the city’s property assessment.
About DC Green Bank:
DC Green Bank develops and facilitates innovative financial solutions to support District businesses, organizations, and residents on the path to a cleaner future for all. We invest in solar energy systems, energy efficient buildings and retrofits, green stormwater infrastructure, and transportation electrification in line with our values of Sustainability, Clean Economy, and Inclusive Prosperity. To date, DC Green Bank has invested millions of dollars in a cleaner, greener, and more equitable future. To learn more, please visit us at www.dcgreenbank.com.