Bython (www.bython.com) is a global media and martech company powered by data, content, creativity, and technology. We develop intelligent marketing strategies, driven by research and data, and fueled by a powerful content engine that produces creative and dynamic content. Our team develops integrated multi-channel media strategies connecting audience data across demand and brand tactics, resulting in an OmniMedia experience. Our publishing arm focuses on four key business verticals: IT, HR, Marketing, and Finance to help marketers reach new audiences with engaging information.
The Personal Assistant (PA) will be the primary point of contact for the day-to-day running of the home and support administrative duties. The PA is expected to provide on-site administrative and day-to-day general support to the CEO and their family as needed. Schedule is full-time, 5 days a week during business hours with flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in the daily office needs and managing the office’s general administrative activities.
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules for travel.
- Ensuring cleanliness is maintained in the office and company vehicles.
- Run errands as needed.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of other business-related meetings as requested.
- Manage office shipments and mail (sending, receiving, distributing).
- Ensure office common areas are tidy.
- Manage ordering of office supplies for the office and keeping track of inventory.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver license with a good history.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be dog friendly.
- Ready to take a drug test and background check.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of initiative and a process-improvement mindset.
- Technology savvy with experience using Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma
- Proof of COVID vaccine required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Pay: $15-$17 an hour