InGuardians is based in the Washington DC metropolitan area with offices around the country, with focus cities in Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston. Sales positions are available for telecommuting (remote).
InGuardians is a leader in the Information Security consulting industry, with a reputation for high-quality work and professional customer service. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity, and curiosity to the job. We are seeking a dynamic information security sales associate to join our organization. You’ll work for our Director of Sales, collaborating with our sales and execution teams to build successful relationships with clients and deliver excellent work. The ideal candidate will have experience providing tailored solutions for clients to drive revenue growth.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated to providing customers with excellent service that meets their needs, InGuardians is a great place to take your next career step.
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Manage incoming leads and existing accounts, as assigned
- Record and maintain sales data in InGuardians’ CRM
- Arrange and conduct initial sales and scoping calls
- Collaborate with team members and execution partners to scope projects
- Generate sales collateral for review and approval by sales management
- Present sales collateral to clients, providing additional documentation as necessary.
- Work with sales management to negotiate contracts with clients
- Solve client issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Contribute to execution kick-off and wrap-up meetings
- Farm existing accounts
- Discover relevant and desirable requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Generate compelling, compliant proposals for RFPs
Qualifications for Sales Associate
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to take direction and show initiative
Non-Required, Bonus Qualifications:
- Familiarity with information security
- Certifications: Certified Inside Sales Professional, Certified Professional Sales Person, or HubSpot Inbound Sales