We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
At Testing Mavens, we're 100% focused on software testing—and quality is our #1 priority. Our deep expertise and broad experience across a full range of testing solutions means that we can bring together the right combination of skills and technology to ensure that our clients' product meets quality goals at every stage of development.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Come up with new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
* Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs; identify new opportunities to expand business.
* Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
* Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
* Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them.
* Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
* Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
* Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
* Hire and develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
* Strong understanding of IT services industry, knowledge on software testing services strongly preferred.
* Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Motivation for sales.
* Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
* Prospecting, negotiation and closing skills.
* Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
* Self-motivated and self-directed.
* Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
* Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
* Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
* Bachelor's degree in business, administration, or related field.
* Three to five years of previous sales experience in IT services industry.
Benefits & perks
Testing Mavens is a place where people work together to make sure our clients' products fulfill their vision.It's a place where you'll have the chance to gain new skills, share your own ideas, and be part of a collaborative culture with support and guidance from the top levels of management. Being a Maven means giving your all to our team and our clients—and getting the chance to be part of a growing company where your contributions are recognized, valued, and rewarded.
* Vibrant and collaborative startup culture.
* Exposure to the latest testing technologies and platforms.
* Competitive compensation consistent with current market rates .
* Professional development opportunities.
* Flexible remote/work-from-home arrangements when possible.
* Paid time off.
* Equal opportunity employer.