At Testing Mavens, we're 100% focused on software testing—and quality is our #1 priority. Our deep expertise and broad experience across a full range of testing solutions means that we can bring together the right combination of skills and technology to ensure that our clients' product meets quality goals at every stage of development.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience being part of an agile/scrum methodology
- Able to collaborate across different functions. Work closely with product management and development teams to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Contribute as an individual during test design, test planning and test execution
- Experience testing OTT platforms
- Develop test plans, test cases and related test artifacts, familiar with the defect management process
- Provide testing estimates and communicate issues appropriately
- Familiarity working with REST APIs
- Experience setting up and writing automated tests for REST APIs
- Audio and Video Streaming testing experience is a huge plus
- Strong ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excels at working in a fast-paced environments
- 6+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Creative troubleshooting of technical problems
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work in a team
- BS or BA degree preferred
- OTT Platform testing experience
Testing Mavens is a place where people work together to make sure our clients' products fulfill their vision.It's a place where you'll have the chance to gain new skills, share your own ideas, and be part of a collaborative culture with support and guidance from the top levels of management. Being a Maven means giving your all to our team and our clients—and getting the chance to be part of a growing company where your contributions are recognized, valued, and rewarded.
- Vibrant and collaborative starup culture.
- Exposure to the latest testing technologies and platforms.
- Competitive compensation consistent with current market rates .
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible remote/work-from-home arrangements when possible.
- Paid time off.
- Equal opportunity employer.