At Testing Mavens, we're 100% focused on software testing—and quality is our #1 priority. Our deep expertise and broad experience across a full range of testing solutions means that we can bring together the right combination of skills and technology to ensure that our clients' product meets quality goals at every stage of development.
What you will be doing
- Managing multiple client projects that involve one or more Health Insurance products.
- Ensuring routine client requests are handled and problems are addressed.
- Managing all client calls and being an advocate for your client, ensuring all team members are fully up to speed on product specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Partnering with Client Success Management and other various project teams to ensure products are delivered on time and to the agreed upon configurations of clients.
- Creating weekly status reports and facilitating review meetings with clients.
- Providing strategic support to teams and key stakeholders with leadership, operational planning and execution, change management, program design and implementation oversight
- Engaging cross-functional technical leads and program/project managers to build a collaborative, scaled approach to developing and maintaining sustainable business process configurations.
- Managing expectations of both internal and external stakeholders by aligning communications and improving awareness on progress, issues, and risks.
- Maintaining high quality assurance standards that support client’s commitment to customer satisfaction and launching exceptional products.
- Evaluating customer feedback and input to figure out the scope and focus areas of future projects.Managing project estimation, analysis, requirements and design specifications to effectively define projects and necessary resources.
- Concluding the priority and cost justification for suggested modifications or enhancements to existing projects.
- Promoting teamwork and a collaborative work environment.
- Coaching for performance; assisting with mentoring and career development for staff to help them achieve their performance goals.
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience
- 5+ years interacting w/technical resources
- 5+ years managing Agile projects
- 3+ years of health insurance experience
- Strong client facing consulting background
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support organizational goals
- Proven track record of planning and implementing an effective program management structure
- Extensive experience implementing risk management protocols and ensuring the necessary “bottom up” and “top down” communications necessary to make them effective
- Prior experience in matrix management and managing relationships between IT and the business
- Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverablesManagement experience, ability to guide and manage client delivery analysts and other junior resources to provide guidance and direction
- Strong communication skills through written and verbal communication, with technical and non-technical audiences, including executives and customers
- Ability to promote and foster teamwork and a collaborative work-environment
- Strong problem-solving and problem identification skills to preempt obstacles and conflicts