Prosperi-Key Sales Director (Part-Time)
(Incumbent must be a current resident of Connecticut)
Who We Are: We are a dedicated team focused on enabling people and partners to interact on a new digital platform serving households living paycheck to paycheck, having an ultimate impact on millions of Americans and their families. Our goal is to make life a little better for those who are hardworking and struggling but do not qualify for assistance.
What We Do: Prosperi-Key (PK), a social enterprise, is an online, mobile-compatible digital platform, serving as a business and nonprofit marketplace offering discounts and services to those living paycheck to paycheck.
Why We Need You: We are looking for a Sales Director to plan, execute and manage the sales strategy to bring business offers (discounts) to our platform.
What You’ll Do: You’ll build a team to scale PK through Connecticut. Additionally, you’ll provide functional direction and guidance to sales representatives located at PK hubs around the country. Specifically, you’ll:
1. Develop innovative sales strategy to achieve objectives.
2. Establish sales goals for direct-reports and functionally aligned local, regional or national sales representatives.
3. Track sales statistics, focusing on the current rate of sales versus projections. Modify, adjust or refine overall tactics to achieve sales goal.
4. Prepare training programs/materials for sales representatives at varying experience levels.
5. Prepare sales budget and projections.
What You’ll Need to Bring:
1. A high school diploma. An Associate or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
2. Five+ years of sales experience. History of hiring, managing and mentoring sales representatives a plus.
3. Experience planning, executing and overseeing sales strategy and promotional activity.
4. Ability to gather information, identify and analyze issues and develop recommendations to resolve substantive problems.
5. Ability to use software applications such as Salesforce (required) and Microsoft Office Suite at a high skill level.
6. Ability to extract reports from data systems and present information in a logical, legible manner either through a written product or charts.
7. Ability to work independently, handling multiple priorities effectively.
8. Very high skill level in preparing and presenting written and oral communication.
9. Exceptional interpersonal skills to gain trust, respect, and to persuasively and clearly communicate ideas. Ability to conduct effective meetings.
10. A valid driver’s license and have unrestricted use of a reliable automobile.
What We Can Offer You: A chance to join a growing organization focused on community change, partnerships, and improving lives. Additionally, we offer:
1. Salary range ($40,000 to $64,000) with increasing commission rate based on success of your team.
2. Part-time work, 20 hours a week.
3. Hybrid work status. As PK is presently focusing on scaling in Connecticut, you currently must be a state resident. However, you may work remotely from anywhere in state.
4. A 401(k) match.
5. Paid time off.
6. Travel mileage. Expected about 30% travel within Connecticut.
Prosperi-Key is owned by Prosperity Digital Marketplace (PDM) is a non-profit subsidiary of United Way of Western Connecticut.
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. PK is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application