**The position is for our Pittsburgh, PA office or our Mountain View, CA office - only apply if you are based there or willing to relocate, this is not a remote position.
Our company brings together a unique combination of expertise in machine learning, human computer interaction , and hardware integration to create revolutionary interactive solutions.
We are looking for somebody who loves writing good software for all different kinds of embedded systems including IOT/Wearable/Sensor board/etc.
As a key member of our embedded SW team, your responsibilities will include:
· Implement HAL layer(Sensors/BT/USB/RTOS/etc) for custom sensor platform based on Cortex M series type of MCUs
· Develop and implement software for embedded devices and system
· Optimize code to reduce power consumption and latency
· Perform development board bring-ups and hardware debugging
· Perform code reviews and improve the code quality
· Communicate and maintain relationships with key partners to support custom hardware platform
An ideal candidate will have very strong low-level programming skills and be able (and excited) to learn new concepts quickly.
· Computer Science or engineering background (MS or BS) with expert knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Excellent C /C++ programming and debugging skills
· 2 years of experience in embedded software engineering or similar role
· Proficiency in RTOS and device drivers development and debugging
· Knowledge of communication protocols such as SPI, I2C
· Independent worker, self-driven
· Willingness to travel for on-site collaboration with customers.
· U.S. Work Authorization required
· Comfortable with low-level and hardware systems, especially IOT sensor platform (experience with IMU sensor/Microphone driver implementation would be a plus)
· Experience with Python coding
· Experience with Linux kernel
Qeexo is the first company to automate end-to-end machine learning for edge devices. Its Qeexo AutoML platform provides an intuitive UI that allows users to collect, clean, and visualize sensor data and automatically build “tinyML” models using different algorithms. Spun out of Carnegie Mellon University, Qeexo is venture-backed and headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Pittsburgh, and Shanghai. Find more at https://qeexo.com/