Qeexo is the first company to automate end-to-end machine learning for edge devices. At Qeexo, we are revolutionizing the way people develop “tinyML”. We work with the world’s top companies in the embedded space, enabling users to effortlessly create and deploy machine learning solutions on constrained platforms without writing a single line of code.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Sales, motivated to build and manage a sales team and establish short- and long-term sales plan to grow our customer base. You should have demonstrated experience closing complex business deals and be eager to learn about Machine Learning opportunities.
• Build relationships and sell by consulting to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies
• Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, negotiation and close
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the possible applications for tinyML and other business issues relevant to the position
• Develop and execute plans and strategies for business growth and contribute to achieving the company’s sales goals, including building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
• Responsible for building and managing a sales team, supporting creation and execution of sales plan to meet quota
• Propose new businesses, market ideas and target suggestions to Management
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• At least 10 years of experience in the industrial manufacturing world and have specific experience in the elevator, food & drink, motor, or electronics industries
• Experience selling to C level Executives
• Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
• Strategic thinking and organization skills required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Interest for Machine Learning
Qeexo is the first company to automate end-to-end machine learning for edge devices. Its Qeexo AutoML platform provides an intuitive UI that allows users to collect, clean, and visualize sensor data and automatically build “tinyML” models using different algorithms. Spun out of Carnegie Mellon University, Qeexo is venture-backed and headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Pittsburgh, and Shanghai.