POSITION: Brand Intern
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
JOB TYPE: Part-time / Temp
The Lede Company is seeking a Brand Intern to join the Brand team for the Spring 2024 school semester. The ideal candidate must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Previous PR/marketing internships preferred.
This is a paid internship opportunity, and we ask that candidates are able to commit to 12-20 hours per week.
You will gain experience through the following tasks:
- Clipping and scanning for current clients
- Keeping clippings library up to date; putting together reports
- Assisting with editor and influencer product gifting
- Helping to maintain press contacts database
- Assisting the team in research and ad hoc administrative tasks
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Drive essential.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Cision and/or MuckRack would be an advantage.
ABOUT THE LEDE COMPANY
The Lede Company is a full-service strategy, communications and social impact consulting firm, specializing in corporate, entertainment, brand and nonprofit sectors. With dedicated Talent, Music, Strategic Communications, Brand, Content and Social Impact divisions, we work with our clients to advance business and social outcomes through innovative storytelling, media, campaigns and partnerships. Our service offerings draw on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to exceed client expectations and ultimately, deliver results.