POSITION: Brand Assistant
LOCATION: New York, NY
JOB TYPE: Full Time / Permanent
SALARY: $41,600 (non-exempt)
The Lede Company, a full-service communication, strategy, and social impact consulting firm, specializing in corporate, brand, entertainment, and nonprofit sectors, is seeking a Brand Assistant (Fashion) to join the Brand team in our New York office.
With dedicated Talent, Brand, Strategic Communications, Content, and Social Impact divisions, we work with our clients to advance business and social outcomes through innovative storytelling, media, campaigns, and partnerships. Our service offerings draw on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to exceed client expectations and ultimately, deliver results.
The Assistant will play an integral role in supporting accounts for a wide variety of Fashion clients and also Beauty, CPG and Lifestyle clients, as needed.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Administrative duties (scheduling, expenses, booking travel etc.)
· Assist in creating professional and client-ready presentations or excel spreadsheets
· Assist in drafting press releases, pitches, and other supporting media materials as necessary.
· Conduct business research
· Support client projects from the brainstorm/ideation phase to plan development, execution, and reporting
· Work alongside partner teams within the agency as well as client partner agencies
· Support onsite at events, coordination of logistics all stages of programming, coordination of retail promotions
· Contribute to monthly, project or event reporting and recaps across all clients
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
· Fashion experience at an agency or luxury brand required
· Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Business acumen with the ability to communicate across departments within the organization
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
· Strong attention to detail
· Deep understanding of pop-culture
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in social media platforms and digital marketing
· Takes initiative and is resourceful.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
· A collaborative team member
· An enthusiastic professional with a passion for communications and deep expertise in building, stewarding, and growing relationships
· A strong communicator and researcher
· A self-starter with energy, creativity, and an innate interest and curiosity for Fashion, Beauty, CPG, lifestyle, and culture
· Full-time staff role with benefits, must be based in NYC
· Must be authorized for employment in the United States
ABOUT THE LEDE COMPANY
The Lede Company is a full-service strategy, communications and social impact consulting firm, specializing in corporate, entertainment, brand and nonprofit sectors. With dedicated Talent, Music, Strategic Communications, Brand, Content and Social Impact divisions, we work with our clients to advance business and social outcomes through innovative storytelling, media, campaigns and partnerships. Our service offerings draw on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to exceed client expectations and ultimately, deliver results.