POSITION: Office Coordinator
LOCATION: New York, NY
JOB TYPE: Full Time / Permanent
The Lede Company, a full-service public relations firm specializing in talent publicity, content publicity, strategic communications and brand PR is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our fast-growing team in New York.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, stays organized, and positive under pressure. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, mail and packages
• Provide administrative support for the Operations & HR functions
• Assist with onboarding and offboarding of NY staff
• Ordering repairs for office equipment and maintenance. Handle correspondence with office vendors & submit work orders. Schedule/escort vendors as needed.
• Assist with updating internal company documents
• Greet all guests to the Lede NY office
• Filing and organizing records, invoices and other important documentation
• Answer & transfer all incoming phone calls
• Monitor & order office supplies
• Ensure that the Lede NY office is kept clean and tidy at all times
• Other administrative duties as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, verbal, and written communications skills are a must
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Strong attention to detail
• Takes initiative and is resourceful
• Adaptable and flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction