Company Background: Farmina is nature and science in perfect harmony. Our mission is to develop the best all-natural, nutritious, and scientifically validated food that dogs and cats will love. Farmina is an innovative Pet Nutrition Company focusing on servicing dog and cat pet parents to make the best personalized nutritional decisions for their pet's well-being while providing life changing solutions along the way.
We at Farmina firmly believe in our company motto: Happy pet. Happy you.
Establish and maintain strong long-term client relationships. Work to expand the Farmina brand throughout the assigned territory.
· 2 or more years of outside sales experience (Preferred in the pet food industry)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to schedule others.
· Highly collaborative with the ability to work cross functionally
· Creative thinker with a problem-solving attitude.
· Availability to travel 75%
· Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
· Maintaining retail customers in the assigned territory
· Riding along with distribution representatives
· Visiting stores on a 6-to-8-week rotation
· Obtaining new accounts
· Providing merchandising support
· Training employees
· Attending trade shows
· On time submission of expense reports including mileage
· Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and much more.
· Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
· Employee Discounts
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Farmina is An Equal Opportunity Employer