Farmina is nature and science in perfect harmony. Our mission is to develop the best all-natural, nutritious, and scientifically validated food that both cats and dogs will love. That’s why in our kitchen, we mix and cook only the finest raw ingredients following strict guidelines set by nutritional experts. With their expertise, we have designed a scientifically validated diet specific to a carnivore’s nutritional needs. With a long-standing commitment to cruelty-free research, we at Farmina firmly believe in our company motto: Happy pet. Happy you.
Farmina Pet Foods is offering an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to showcase their creativity in a
· 4+ years of Graphic Design experience
· Experience with digital graphic design for social media (Facebook/Instagram/TikTok) , email, website, and paid ad campaigns. Experience with video a plus.
· Experience with print material design including posters, flyers, leaflets, brochures, signs, and promotional materials.
· Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator is required. Experience with Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Figma is a plus.
· Experience with package design for D2C products.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively communicate and present to key stakeholders.
· Strong time management and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Extensive portfolio of work.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
· This role will work with our Global Creative Director to produce localized media guidelines while maintaining global brand standards to be applied to all materials.
· The role is responsible for creating designs for both digital and print that showcase Farmina’s product and service offerings while maintaining consistent brand standards including but not limited to posters, leaflets, shelf talkers, general POP materials, digital banners, social media graphics, digital ads for Google Ad Network, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, website landing pages, and email support campaigns.
· Coordinate with the Trade Marketing Manager to ensure sell sheets, price guides, promotional materials, merchandise guides, and other necessary materials are available for Farmina’s main channels: Retail, Breeder, and Veterinary.
· Refresh and build upon current design of materials to ensure branding consistency and accuracy of information.
· Prepare graphics and templates for internal and external presentations.
· Create designs for apparel and other marketing promotional items including but not limited to collapsible bowls, carton shelves, can covers, etc.
· Special projects as assigned.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Farmina is An Equal Opportunity Employer