Responsible for improving efficiency and increasing channel profits. The position also includes good experience leading a team that achieves goals to support overall company objectives.
· 5 years’ experience as a breeder, judge, sales person or other directly related experience in the pet breeder channel.
· 5 years experience in cynology.
· 75% travel
· Strong sales acumen with excellent negotiation skills
· Extensive knowledge of lineage genetics issues with various breeds
· Lives close to a major airport.
· Strong computer and organizational skills
· 5 years experience in channel sales
· Responsible for driving sales within breeder channel under his/her Area.
· Identifying new opportunities and developing strategies for achieving set goals and for business growth.
· Developing new solutions to meet client needs.
· Monitor the sales development and do regular sales analysis.
· Continuously training and developing sales team and supporting distributors team to achieve the set goals.
· Visiting breeders, keeping good relations and presenting products.
· Encouraging and supervising breeder channel sales force in processes of implementing marketing strategy in the field.
· Encouraging breeders to take an active roll in implementing marketing strategy.
· Organizing and representing company at dog/cat shows and other gatherings related to his/her channel, within budget and supported in the organization by the marketing team.
· Supervising results of channel sales team - targets and KPI’s and reporting it to CEO Farmina N. America and to global corporation.
· Prepare regular reports for upper management.
· Report key results to corporate officers.
· External Focus
· Researching market trends and competition.
· Analyze brand/activities, evaluation analysis on on-going basis and recommend corrective actions if needed.
· Working with distributors in order to support them with marketing/sales actions in their daily business.
· Lead new product launch and distribution building process across market channels.
· Monitor, evaluate and communicate changes in pet food category, customer/channels dynamics and recommend actions to address issues and opportunities.
· Manages team of breeder sales agents to achieve sales and profit goals.
· Developing key performance goals and managing the performance of staff at all levels.
· Hiring new staff within a channel breeder in line with company’s policy and processes.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Farmina is An Equal Opportunity Employer