Company Background: Farmina is nature and science in perfect harmony. Our mission is to develop the best all-natural, nutritious, and scientifically validated food that dogs and cats will love. Farmina is an innovative Pet Nutrition Company focusing on servicing dog and cat pet parents to make the best personalized nutritional decisions for their pet's well-being while providing life changing solutions along the way.
We at Farmina firmly believe in our company motto: Happy pet. Happy you.
Farmina Pet Foods is offering an exciting opportunity to join the NYC marketing office in the role of Trade Marketing Manager. The Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of Farmina’s Marketing Strategy and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
· 3+ years of experience as a trade marketing manager (related field preferred)
· Commercial outlook and a proven ability to drive revenue growth through marketing
· Keen eye for detail and precision with numbers
· Strong organizational and project management skills with proven success meeting deadlines
· Highly collaborative with the ability to work cross functionally
· Creative thinker with a problem solving attitude
· Availability to travel
· Support the development and oversee the implementation of the Farmina marketing strategy in agreement with the Senior Marketing Manager
· Follow the execution of the marketing plan throughout North America
· Follow the application and correct execution of Farmina’s direct marketing strategy
· Define a sales strategy for each channel (Distribution, Retail, Vet, Breeder) and client category when applicable (Chain Accounts, Independent)
· Develop a promotional policy to support the sales strategy and monitor the efficiency and commercial ROI
· Define merchandising layouts and guidelines according to the latest merchandising research
· Develop merchandising materials to improve brand awareness across each channel (Retail, Vet, Breeder) according to defined guidelines
· Train the team in the management and proper execution of merchandising and trade marketing activities in general
· Coordinate the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content
· Coordinate activities associated to the participation at tradeshows, events, and meetings with key partners
Location: New York, NY
· Salary range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000 per year + annual bonus dependent on experience.
· Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental,Vision Benefits and much more
· Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Farmina is An Equal Opportunity Employer