As the Contact Center Agent, you are responsible for generating potential student enrollments to the appropriate place. Your role is the first level within the Enrollment Services functional area, and you work closely with your supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make outgoing and receive incoming calls to those interested in attending our colleges.
- Qualify and then transfer those calls to an Admissions Consultant.
- Generate excitement and build rapport with our potential students.
- Meet productivity metrics.
- Utilize an auto-dialing system to accurately track and report on calls taken.
- Dedicated to helping others achieve their education goals.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Call center experience preferred but not required.
- Upbeat, energetic, and competitive.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Previous dialer experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient at working independently and meeting timelines.
- Able to work in collaborative team settings.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
WORK REQUIREMENTS (requirements for mental, physical components of the job)
The duties of this position are performed remotely and may be assigned to a multi-story office building with elevator access. The employee is frequently required to walk, and sit at a desk and work on a computer for extended periods of time. Position requires finger dexterity, ability to bend, kneel, and reach; may be required to stand for extended periods on occasion. Movements regularly required of fingers, hands, and wrists. May be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion. Will work a standard workweek remotely/from home in the office and may involve additional hours of work on weekdays or weekends as applicable. Will work a standard work week but may involve overtime work on weekdays or weekends as applicable. Employees must abide by FERPA requirements which protects the privacy of student education records. As required, must be willing to travel to attend conferences and professional development assigned region, possibly out of the area and/or locally via automobile.