The newly created Marketing Intern position is a key role within the Bold Collective team. We have a diverse offering for digital brands, developers, and agencies, and we need this role to help market our offerings!
- Post Events, Strategies, Announcements, Alerts via Social Media platforms
- Assist in building marketing materials w/ design team
- Organize and update all existing marketing materials
- Assist sales & media teams with marketing material needs
· Social Media Guru (LinkedIn, Instagram)
· Highly organized, detail oriented and self-starter with a can-do attitude
· Must be adaptable to a constantly changing industry and environment
· Must have a high degree of personal accountability
· Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
· Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suites
· PC proficient
*Non-Paid Internship, College Credit Available.