Association Analytics, the leading analytics solution provider in the association space is looking for a part-time Payables and Operations Specialist. In this role, you will be the point person for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general office administrative and HR duties. This role will require an individual with excellent organization skills, customer service attitude, solid communication skills, attention to detail, ability to take initiative and be interested in creating and refining processes.
This part-time position offers a flexible schedule for the well-qualified applicant.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Manage the payroll process
· Ensure that payables are paid timely
· Managing the invoicing and accounts receivable processes
· Work with company employees to accurately record expenses
· Develop working relationships with vendors and creditors
· Work with CEO/CFO to maintain efficient cash flow
· Prepare monthly financial reports for management.
· Conduct complex bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and reports to include (not limited to): unearned revenue & post revenue, daily cash reports, POC for all banking matters, daily bank deposits and balance reports.
· Manage the cash availability and forecasts for subsequent weeks.
· Assist with timely and accurate month end close.
· Actively engaged in month and year end closing activities
· Prepare and review employee credit card accounts to include coding and processing of weekly & monthly activities.
· Following up on payments with clients (collections)
· Assist with human resource needs
· Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
· Responsible for various office and building related functions
· Other duties as assigned
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Solid team player who works well with peers
· Ability to deal effectively with all individuals at all organizational levels
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and workflow
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting Finance or related discipline
· Knowledge of software applications, including but not limited to QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
· Extensive knowledge of the accounting cycle (minimum 5 - 10 years' experience)
· Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and human resources