Association Analytics, the leading analytics solution provider in the association space, is looking for an innovative, and experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to develop, support, plan, design and execute the test plans, test scripts, and process and plans for various implementation and product development projects across our cross functional business units.
You will join a results-oriented team and participate in the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of our data platform to enable our customers to make better, more informed decisions. This is a key role on the DevOps team and will work closely with Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Architects, and our Product Team. In this role you will help define, develop, and implement testing solutions and provide services for our applications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Scheduling, Creating, maintaining, updating, and adding new test scripts and test plans
· Test results must be accurately documented for delivery to the team, end users, and decision makers.
· Must be an effective collaborator and able to learn and understand new technologies when needed.
· Attendance to scrum standups to share progress are required.
· Attendance to development meetings to assess desired QA deliverable and needs may be required.
· Create test plans and test cases.
· Test software programs to establish that all business requirements have been implemented completely and correctly and are traceable to system requirements.
· Ensure all corresponding business rules are satisfied.
· Establish and enforce QA methodologies, process, and Testing Strategies
· Identify, analyze, and report defects with full evidence
· Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects
· Triage bugs, issues, defects, and failures.
· Communication with Analyst and Development Teams
· Assist in User Acceptance Testing when necessary
· 4+ years in Software Quality Assurance Manual Testing.
· Demonstrated computer experience is necessary, such as working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and web technologies.
· Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC and the role of QA in software development.
· Demonstrated experience with creating tests and test plans from scratch.
· Experience in testing from test plans, test cases, requirements and/or rules(s).
· Performs various testing including but not limited to system integration testing, acceptance testing, functional testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, and user interface testing.
· Creating scripts to compare and validate data results from testing.
· In-depth understanding of software development processes and methodologies including their documentation and creation
· Knowledge and experience with version control and defect tracking systems using tools such as Team Foundation (TFS) and Azure DevOps or something similar
· Ability to handle multiple projects and task responsibilities simultaneously and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience with running, creating, or maintaining test automation desired.
· Experience writing SQL queries to retrieve data from multiple database tables preferred