Are you motivated by the opportunity to help educate key audiences about ways to innovate within their organizations? Do you like working in entrepreneurial environments and ready to build highly targeted digital programs—while finding ways to scale? Association Analytics is seeking a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager to build, manage, optimize, and report on digital programs to drive demand generation. This new role reports to the CMO, will be the 4th member of the expanding marketing team and is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting, industry-leading, fast-growing business.
The past year was spent building the foundation for our marketing – target customer profile, brand purpose, messaging, content strategy, new website, marketing ops and analytics capabilities. 2022 will be about demand generation and we need you to lead the way. If helping build out a digital marketing program from the ground up is exciting to you, this is the right opportunity.
In this role, you will not only plan and execute multi-channel digital programs to achieve our sales goals but also review performance metrics to find the best converting, most effective channels and messages. You will work at the strategic level to develop campaigns to meet our organizational goals and at the tactical level to execute programs, iterating based on performance metrics.
The ideal candidate has a mind that is equal parts creative and analytic. You must have deep experience with multi-channel digital marketing strategy, have a proven track record of building and executing successful lead generation campaigns, and have experience working with cross-functional stakeholders to build programs that drive business results.
The company headquarters and leadership team are located in Arlington, VA but this job can be located anywhere in the US.
- Owns strategy, creation, activation, management, and reporting for demand generation, email nurture, and paid media programs to drive leads for sales team.
- Recommends right mix and spend level for digital channels, e.g. SEM, digital advertising, remarketing, paid social and others to maximize leads.
- Optimizes website performance through strong understanding of SEO, conversion analysis and Google Analytics.
- Harnesses existing content assets and recommends new assets, as needed, to drive persona-driven and industry-driven integrated marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with marketing operations to ensure integrated digital campaigns are effectively executed through existing sales and marketing platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft).
- Stays abreast of, evaluates, and makes recommendations for technologies to improve sales and marketing effectiveness while not chasing the ever-expanding list of martech shiny objects.
- 3-6 years experience in B2B demand generation marketing with a heavy focus on digital (SEO, SEM, lead nurturing, email marketing, website optimization, digital advertising, A/B testing)
- 2+ years experience with paid media including paid social, paid search, and display remarketing
- Experience achieving demand gen goals both independently and through a digital marketing agency
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline target
- Data-driven leader who has experience working on an integrated marketing team and who has a strong understanding of data that is useful vs. interesting, with an ability to recommend actions driven by business insights
- Enthusiastic problem solver who can course correct, when needed, and think creatively while optimizing on spend
- Curious by nature and excited by emerging and relevant technologies with an avid learning approach
Plenty of companies will tell you they work hard and play hard. But we mean it. We work hard to make sure our customers love us by expecting our employees to be dedicated, results-driven, collaborative, innovative, and forward-thinking. We work equally hard to make sure our employees love us by promoting a company culture that’s inclusive, collaborative, fulfilling, energizing, and plain ol’ fun.
Here at Association Analytics, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We value work-life balance. We care about your career growth and strive to help each team member develop into a well-rounded marketer. In this early stage of our growing company, there will be many opportunities for increased responsibility that align with your professional interests.
Association Analytics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.