Association Analytics, the leading analytics solution provider in the association space is looking for a Product Developer to join Association Analytics’ growing product team. In this role you will be responsible for designer and developing the data models, datasets, and data visualizations that make up Association Analytics’ Business Intelligence product, Acumen. This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in data modeling, plus data visualization and user experience design.
- Design and develop relational data models to be used in Acumen
- Design and develop datasets to be used in Acumen
- Design and develop data visualizations for Acumen which thoughtfully communicate key business insights for a variety of end-users
- Contribute to the design of Acumen’s user-interface and user experience
- Collaborate with Product Manager to develop prototypes and to convert prototypes into final products
- Collaborate with Lead Engineer to develop and implement predictive analytics models, natural language processing, listening engines, and other advanced analytics methods
- Lead and perform quality assurance testing on Acumen
- Help develop and maintain Acumen documentation for internal and external use
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Product Engineer, and other stakeholders to understand and collect user stories and minimum product requirements
- Translate user stories and product requirements into high quality and intuitive data visualizations
- Train internal stakeholders on new product features
- Assist with new client implementations as needed
- Proven ability to apply analytical rigor and statistical methods to data and be comfortable manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, and high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Experience working with data ingestion and data model creation
- Proven ability to use analytics and data visualizations to communicate business insights
- Experience designing and developing high-quality, easy to use business intelligence reports, dashboards, visualizations, etc.
- Experience with designing and executing quality assurance tests
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Python and other programming languages
- Highly motivated and responsible for self-learning
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with sometimes tight deadlines and priority changes
- Ability to collaborate with team-members as well as work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Power BI
- Understanding of cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with continuous development and deployment
- Technical writing experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer