Association Analytics, the leading analytics solution provider in the association space is looking for Business Analyst to join our Delivery Team. The Business Analyst is accountable for successfully and efficiently managing the setup and onboarding of our Acumen platform for new clients. As a Business Analyst, you will work directly with clients to understand their business requirements and ensure our solution delivers exceptional value. You will translate requirements into clear and comprehensive project plans and align all stakeholders around them. A successful Business Analyst will have the ability to engage in multiple implementation projects simultaneously showing initiative and self-motivation. This person will possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to connect with colleagues and customers quickly and authentically.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lead multiple complex projects and deliver timely results.
- Manage, document and drive Acumen implementations to ensure superior service and product adoption.
- Own discovery, validation, configuration, and training of the Acumen platform.
- Partner with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver project milestones, communicate project status updates, and ensure Acumen is delivered based on customer business requirements.
- Assist with the analysis and resolution of data discrepancies. Evolve into a subject matter expert for the Acumen platform.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong organizational, operational, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and transition complex problems to solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to see the big picture, innovate, and adapt to change.
- A strong sense of team spirit and a get-it-done attitude.
- The motivation to go above and beyond and succeed in a collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of project management or software implementation experience.
- Experience working with a variety of association platforms preferred Knowledge of project management and agile methodologies.
- Experience with JIRA preferred. Proficient experience working with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer.