Association Analytics, the leading analytics solution provider in the association space is looking for an Integration Engineer to help expand products by creating integrations with external data along with other applications to enable product development and implementation.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a breadth of external data sources spanning a variety of business domains as well as expand to other areas such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing. You will also provide valuable input into data architecture design and future product features.
Tasks will include developing reusable applications to integrate with data sources, designing to ensure modularity, and contributing to other tools to facilitate testing and improve development processes.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Develop applications to integrate with diverse external data sources
· Create design patterns to enable modularity, efficient configuration, and robust error recovery
· Implement efficient and automated testing approaches
· Develop applications to facilitate workflow and enhance development processes
· Incorporate applications into ETL pipelines
· Perform bug fixes and maintenance tasks for applications
· Troubleshoot and solve production issues
· Strong expertise with Python development, including approaches to create modular and reusable applications.
· Experience with application integration including REST, SOAP, web services, file transfer, and other APIs
· Experience developing ETL pipelines combining data from multiple sources
· Experience developing in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of common authentication and data security approaches
· Experience aligning business data with external integration entities and data profiling
· Experience with designing, documenting, and executing test plans
· Experience in building data warehouses and data lakes
· Understanding of data mining and machine learning concepts
· Agile/Scrum project experience nice to have
· Experience working in a DevOps environment with automated builds and automated testing
· Solid understanding of SQL, relational, and NoSQL databases
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 3 years of experience