The Front End Developer will be responsible for contributing to a growing number of web projects at Parler. You will work closely with the Web Team Lead to maintain and improve existing web projects, as well as architect and execute new ones. You will need to be a UX-first developer -writing clean code is easy, you're focus needs to be on solving UX problems before they arise. You will be working on a variety of projects ranging from static websites, to niche projects like WordPress plugins, micro-applications using modern frameworks and various web tools for our users and publishing partners. The #1 goal will always be focused on improving the User Experience.
You will not only be involved in the execution of tasks within your realm, but just as importantly, you will be involved in the decision-making processes for your projects, from a technical standpoint. You will be expected to provide feedback and ideas for the products that you work in, to constantly make improvements to them -true project ownership.
- Pixel Perfect HTML Templating
- Experience w/Build tools (Webpack, etc.)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in various front end web development projects
- Developing WordPress plugins
- Proficiency w/Git
- An extremely strong command of Browser technologies (DOM, Web API's, etc.)
- Proficiency consuming REST APIs
- Ability to build high quality responsive projects without using css frameworks (bootstrap, etc.)
- Proficiency w/TypeScript+ Proficiency w/Sass (scss flavor)
- Experience writing unit tests in your projects
- Vue.js experience
- Angular experience
- Experience consuming Protobuf APIs
- Developing browser extensions (chrome, firefox, etc.)