You will join the iOs team and engineer a delightful mobile experience for our free speech platform. We are a small, but elite force serving the Parler mission, and take pride in our software craftsmanship.
The successful candidate will have most of these technical skills:
· Strong knowledge of Swift, UIKit, SwiftUI and Objective-C
· Strong knowledge of MVC, MVVM, VIPER, Clean Architecture, OOP principles, design patterns
· Understanding of GitFlow, CI tools, app distribution
· Experience with multi-threading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
· CoreData, SQLite
And most of these soft skills:
· Understanding of mobile UI/UX concepts
· Practical use of RESTful web services
· Experience with unit testing
· An interest in design and experience working from Figma
· Ability to write clean and maintainable code
· Willingness to communicate clearly, voice disagreement but still collaborate and compromise
There'll be opportunity to work closely with a small (~5 person) mobile team and within a larger (~25 person) engineering organization, with many mentorship and mentee opportunities.