As an SEO Specialist, you will have a performance-first approach to developing and implementing strategies that increase Parler’s search engine results ranking and organic conversions. You are a natural collaborator and strong communicator, finding ways to educate and align cross-functional teams to execute SEO projects. This position requires educating, influencing, and monitoring standards to establish SEO objectives that deliver business results.
· Own the SEO strategy, identifying both short- and long-term growth opportunities, prioritizing, and working alongside multiple stakeholders to build a roadmap to support Parler’s organic growth goals.
· Own and develop the process of launching SEO projects, maintaining adherence to the plan, and tracking progress and performance.
· Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the current state of SEO across these areas: technical SEO, on-page/content optimization, inbound-linking & authority development.
· Extract insights, identify relevant trends, and provide proactive recommendations for overall organic performance, algorithm changes, and other competitive activity.
· Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
· Establish reports and monitor daily metrics to understand SEO performance and track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns.
· Work cross-functionally to communicate, collaborate and achieve SEO goals.
· Identify innovative areas for on-page optimization such as Load Time, HTML Structure, and Internal linking to maximize exposure of Parler content through search.
· Develop and implement a link-building strategy.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improv
· Build and execute link-building strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
· Create reports & communicate to internal stakeholders on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
· 3+ years of architecting, managing, and executing SEO projects
· Bachelor’s in marketing, design, business, analytics, or related field experience
· Excellent data and analysis skills, strong in tools like Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Excel.
· A deep understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, processes, and popular toolsets.
· Expertise in completing online keyword research and competitive analysis.
· Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and website structures and deep expertise in Technical SEO.