Digital Project Manager
Parler is seeking a Digital Project Manager reporting directly to the CMO. This is a unique opportunity to wear two hats. First and foremost, you will be a project manager to assist clients who leverage Parler to launch their non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Second, you will act as operations lead for marketing campaigns, product launches, and special projects. You will own reporting across customer accounts (e.g., NFTs and on-platform advertisers) and internal marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be a decisive decision-maker, meticulous, and a great communicator. You will work closely with internal teams and clients as needed to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are exceeded. Flexibility, willingness to learn, being comfortable with change, and working with a high volume of projects are characteristics of success in this position.
- Act as primary liaison and provide day-to-day tactical support for our NFT and advertising clients.
- Coordinate and manage creative and product management resources to launch NFT projects.
- Organize and set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating with cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
- A solid understanding of digital marketing (marketing principles, measurement, and analytics, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touchpoints
- Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision or directio
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must, along with the ability to be detail and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects.
- Integrate and analyze data from all forms of online media, including paid search, organic search, display, email, social media, etc. to make decisions, optimize accounts and accomplish clients’ high-level goal
- Direct experience with PPC, SEO, social media advertising, and email campaign strategy and execution
- A proven track record of account management experience at an agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Education & experience:
- Agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three (3) years of experience in project management and client service/account management rol
- Project management certification is a plus