Growth Marketing and User Acquisition Manager (Nashville, TN)
Parler is seeking a Growth Marketing and User Acquisition Managerto grow our user base and increase awareness of the Parler brand in creative and informative ways. The ideal candidate brings high growth, startup experience, and a deep interest in social media, blockchain, and building decentralized applications. Additionally, this person shows a combination of strategic thinking, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You have a strong background in B2C digital marketing/social network marketing and campaign planning, testing, and optimization. You can manage shifting priorities and adjust expectations based on changing business goals.
As a player/coach, you will manage a small team of digital marketers (e.g., paid media, SEO, and regional) focused on user acquisition. This role is in our Nashville, TN office, with relocation available.
· Create, execute, and support strategies for performance-based acquisition through multiple channels – paid social, paid search, retargeting, display, etc. to accelerate revenue growth (also working closely with our Director of Engagement and Retention)
· Partner with product teams to shape data infrastructure and define measurement requirements/appropriate KPIs.
· Be held accountable for significant growth drivers for the business, leveraging digital channels at each stage of the marketing funnel to drive user acquisition, engagement, and conversion.
· Create frameworks to efficiently scale Parler campaigns through data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business and lead ongoing testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey, but primarily focused on acquisition.
· Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations.
· 7+ years of proven work experience as a Growth and/or Digital Marketer at ap or high-growth company
· Track record of developing and executing successful growth strategies
· Hands-on experience with SEO, keyword optimizations, ad campaign platforms, and other growth analytic tools
· Experience with managing a portfolio of digital marketing channels and optimizing budgets to drive optimal returns
· Effective troubleshooting skills: ability to use data to drive actionable insights
· Deep understanding of consumer metrics and market segmentation
· Deep understanding of underlying technical processes that allow performance marketing to function
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing industry, embrace ambiguity, work with cross-functional, global teams, and demonstrate problem-solving
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proven experience building out, mentoring, supporting and world-class teams