Welcome to Utility Associates! Are you ready for a new and exciting career?!
We have an awesome team with amazing benefits and competitive pay! See more about how Utility is changing the world of technology!
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Support, the TSS will be the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance. The TSS will provide technical support and escalation assistance by responding to customer’s telephone and email inquiries. A TSS will escalate unresolved issues to the next tier level of support and follow-up and update customers status and information.
The shift we are hiring for include:
- Open Availability to include weekends.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers and internal users
- Provide support and resolve issues via phone, e-mail and remote sessions
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Send technical documentation to customers who have lost or misplaced theirs
- Refer difficult cases to a senior analyst or support tech
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
- Make hardware recommendations for customers whose machines cannot support the software
- Document cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system**
- ******All staff will be required to work other assigned schedules as needed*******
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 1-year experience in information technology or technical support
- Network+ certification
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Networking, hardware, Linux and PC
- Strong attention to details
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel sofied. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Utility Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply on our website:https://app.trinethire.com/companies/34956-utility-associates-inc/jobs/42326-technical-support-specialist'
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 - $21.64 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Decatur, GA 30030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate beforeng work (Required)
- This position requires you to work onsite during scheduled shift, are you able to work onsite at scheduled time?
- Are you willing to work Sat - Sun from 3p-11p and Wed - Fri from 2p - 11p or Mon- Wed 2p - 11p and Fri - Sat 11p -7am?
- Do you have high call volume experience or call center experience?
Do you have experience creating tickets and resolving incoming emails?
- Do you have experience with LAN?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Help Desk/Technical Support: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location