POSITION TITLE: Account Manager, Utilities
REPORTS TO: Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
LOCATION: Remote; Los Angeles, New York, and Michigan applicants preferred SALARY: $78,000 + Benefits
FLSA: Full Time Exempt
START DATE: March 15 - April 4, 2022
ChargerHelp, Inc. is a California, USA-based technology company that has developed a mobile application and web-based platform that enables a local workforce to complete site reviews, commissioning, preventative, standard, and emergency maintenance for electric vehicle supply equipment. Featured in TechCrunch, Yahoo! Finance, and Marketplace, ChargerHelp, Inc. leverages the best people, tools, and technology to provide on-demand services anywhere in the U.S.
The Account Manager, Utilities position is directly responsible for cultivating and managing long-term relationships with our Utility customers. This position will oversee a portfolio of clients and actively pursue new sales opportunities. This position requires a strong combination of relationship management, customer service, project management, program organization, and business acumen, along with an ability to clearly frame ChargerHelp’s value proposition and ask the right questions to thoroughly understand the needs of our current and prospective clients.
Given ChargerHelp’s national footprint, this position requires flexibility to travel 25% of the time, based on business needs.
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER, UTILITIES YOU WILL:
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients.
● Generate new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to ncrease sales and maximize the client experience.
● Deliver onsite and/or virtual presentations to showcase ChargerHelp’s services and products to clients.
● Use analytical, sales, and productivity tools including, Salesforce, Monday.com, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite to track client relationships, manage projects, and build internal and external reports, assets, and deliverables.
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of ChargerHelp! solutions according to client needs and objectives.
● Collaborate with the CRO to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
● Travel 25% of the time, meeting with current and prospective clients to identify areas of improvement to increase sales and maximize the client experience.
● Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
YOU ARE A STRONG FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
● Have a minimum 5 years of sales and account management experience, have experience working with and/or selling to Utilities, and have a proven track record of success.
● Are highly proficient in Salesforce, Google Suite, and Microsoft Suite
● Have previous account manager, account executive, SaaS sales, and/or customer service experience. Utilities, technology, field service, sustainability, or eMobility sector experience is highly preferred.
● Are skilled in written and verbal communications and possess an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the company and with external stakeholders and clients.
● Lead with integrity and take pride in learning and developing in-depth knowledge of ChargerHelp’s business and suite of services and how it relates to client needs
● Have demonstrated experience prioritizing multiple assignments and requests with the ability to deliver results on set timelines
● Are available to travel up to 25%, determined by business needs.
● Are self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
WHY WORK HERE
At ChargerHelp!, we are obsessed with leveraging technology to remove barriers and enabling economic mobility within the communities we operate in and believe that everyone should have access and connection to well-paying careers, that talent should be recruited from non-traditional pipelines, and that bringing your whole self to work is essential to doing your best work. In addition to working in a collaborative, supportive, and mission-driven environment, ChargerHelp! offers the following benefits:
● Competitive salary commensurate with experience
● Health, dental, vision and prescription coverage
● Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
● Participating in stock incentive options (based on board approval)
● Professional advancement opportunities
● Remote working with flexible scheduling
For questions about this role or if you need any assistance with your application, please feel free to email our people team at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about ChargerHelp! Please visit www.chargerhelp.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. ChargerHelp! is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national