We are currently seeking a Cardiology Clinical Consultant(CCC) to join our team. The CCC engages with doctors, nurses, staff to educate on our products and support procedures. In this position the CCC will support the Cardiology Sales Executive(CSE) in their respective territories. The CCC is responsible for conducting hands-on demonstrations for interested parties, assisting the regional team in day-to-day activities that include trade show attendance, in-servicing new customers, supporting cases, identifying new business opportunities, and supporting Medical Education.
- Represents East End Medical during cases to ensure customer and patient success with products and demonstrates expertise in troubleshooting techniques.
- Fulfills the duties of a Cardiology Sales Executive in vacant territories and supports procedures as directed by the Commercial Team.
- Assists CSE, as needed, when opening new accounts
- Assists in product demonstration and troubleshooting at medical education events
- Provide technical support when required for new product launches. This includes collection of data and support clinical sites.
- Works to gather and share clinical feedback from the field to assist with product development and design review.
- Works with the Quality department to help track device-related clinical feedback and complaints.
- Educates and trains physicians and hospital personnel on technical matters related to our products by conducting and/or coordinating:
- One-on-one training sessions
- In-service education programs
- Seminars and/or outside symposium
- Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales, prices, and products.
- Provides clinical expertise/guidance to internal colleagues.
- Serves as an effective East End Medical(EEM) representative to physicians and supports staff regarding products. Meets with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, goals, and requirements.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Advises physicians involved in setting up or evaluating EEM operations in their hospitals.
- Promotes products through clinical support and education of current and potential customers and procedure coverage within a defined territory/region/area.
- Responds to customer needs and reports customer complaints regarding products and service by developing and/or working with other personnel.
- Builds rapport with all pertinent account stakeholders, including physicians, nurses, technologists, and administrators.
What you bring to the team
- Clinical experience in cardiovascular procedures or at least 2 years of clinical case support of structural heart or electrophysiology procedures.
- Knowledge and experience reading TEE and ICE
- Bachelor’s degree a must, with a focus in physiology, biology, anatomy, and/or nursing sciences preferred.
- Ability to travel 90% of the time to various locations, sometimes on short notice.
- Able to travel overnight 1-2+ nights a week depending on regional needs.
- Able to work 7:30am-5pm, with flexibility for early mornings, evenings and weekends based on regional needs.
- Relocation flexibility within predetermined region.
- Possesses strong administrative skills to ensure all necessary paperwork associated with cases or follow-up, or associated with data collection is correct.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technical information and teach it to others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to deal with a variety of medical issues.
- Due to the requirements of this position, completion of all routine vaccinations including an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccination and annual flu shot, is mandatory prior to starting in this position, due to the constraints of the environments in which this role operates.