EastEnd Medical is looking for a Quality Inspector to conduct In-process and finished product, responsible for making sure that products meet a specification. This position support incoming material, must be a quick learner, enforce company policy, willing to learn new products, team oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality
- · Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- · Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
- · Recording inspection results by completing reports
- · Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- · Proposing improvements to the production process
- · Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- · Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs
- · Assist QA Leadership in physical control of non-conforming products and materials.
- · Complete line clearance and setup inspections as required.
- · Assist production personnel with line inventory balancing as required.
- · Complete operational paperwork validations as required (receiving, production shipping).
- · Able to read blue prints and verify dimensional data using various inspection equipment such as calipers, go/no gauges, tape measures, etc. Keyence, CMM or SmartScope is a plus.
- · Must be hands-on and highly service-oriented
- · Must be familiar with automated or semi-automated processes
- · Maintain all records and verify production routes as needed it
- · Liaison with support departments to ensure paperwork/documentation is completed properly
- · Additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- · High School diploma or GED (Technical diploma preferred)
- · At least 2 years medical device manufacturing experience, fabrication on a manufacturing line and/or clean room environment within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- · Experience operating manufacturing equipment
- · Ability to successfully perform job duties in a fast pace, quick changing entrepreneurial environment.
- · Available for Shift Work as business needs (1st, 2nd & 3rd)