The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales to help generate revenue for the company. Multiple positions are available and senior positions will be considered for deserving candidates.
· Achieve assigned sales targets via direct sales.
· Collaborate with team leader to create and implement sales strategy to assist in revenue growth for the assigned territories and product families
· Make cold calls, develop new customers, prospect new opportunities and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention
· Deliver presentations on applications and technologies for the purpose of solution sales
· Plan and maintain customers and update project status / activities on a daily basis
· Work with Marketing and Product team to organize meetings and workshops/trainings with customers
· Those with excellent sales skills but without technical knowledge are highly encouraged to apply. Training will be provided and engineers will be on-hand to assist you to close sales.
· Corporate B2B direct selling experience in power & energy industries and MRO sector will be an advantage
· Enjoy selling and obsessed with providing excellent service to customers
· Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates
· Effective presentation skills in large and small settings
· Ability to perform under pressure and to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Able to collaborate and coordinate effectively with extended team members
· Ambitious and performance driven personality
Hioki USA Corporation is a subsidiary of Hioki E.E. Corporation headquartered in Nagano, Japan, a company that designs and manufactures electrical and electronic measuring instruments since 1935 and is listed in the Stock Exchange of Japan. HIOKI electrical measuring instruments are used in a broad range of industries and fields, from the maintenance and inspection of electrical work and equipment to the testing of electronic components used in smartphones and computers and the development of electric vehicles, batteries and solar power generation technologies.
Our mission at Hioki is to contribute to society’s peace of mind and development by promoting customers’ safe, effective use of energy through electrical measurement.
As a member of that society, we actively pursue regional development and environmental initiatives, and we’re committed to living up to society’s high expectations. We will continue to advance measurement as we work with customers worldwide to realize a sustainable society.
At Hioki, you will be part of a GROWING team that is dedicated to our twin doctrine of “Respect for Humanity” and “Contribution to Society” based on interdependence teamwork and honesty.
Visit www.hioki.com and www.hiokiusa.com to find out more.