Where You’ll Be Working
ID Connect is a leader in telemedicine and infectious diseases care, antimicrobial stewardship, and infection prevention and control. At the heart of this success has been technological innovation and the combination of technology, precision medicine, and data science paired with world-class ID physicians to effectively manage infectious diseases across the US.
Our vision is to make people healthy, improve outcomes, and keep our communities free of infectious diseases.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be the first marketing content manager or senior manager - depending on your experience - at ID Connect. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be charged with helping to improve brand awareness by increasing web traffic by producing and marketing online content. By collaborating closely with our sales and clinical teams, you will identify topics and create content that 1) improves our positioning as a thought leader and 2) creates top of the funnel marketing qualified leads. While the position will be remote, some travel will be required.
- Develops creative content ideas and identifies content opportunities for ID Connect.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads content.
- Refreshes and repurposes old content for additional audience segments.
- Uses data insights, audience personas, SEO research, messaging, campaign planning, competitive information, and content performance analytics to build and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Helps design and implement creative marketing strategies and tactics to effectively disseminate content.
- Manages all web content and search engine optimization efforts/projects related to the ID Connect corporate website.
- Helps maintain our style guide and develops content standards. Ensures that all externally facing documents meet these established standards.
- Works with our website development partner to assess any technical challenges in displaying online content. Manages related projects to correct these issues within budget and time limitations.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Four plus years of experience in content marketing or a related area. Knowledge of or work in healthcare or software-as-a-service marketing are HUGE pluses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Data-driven and analytical. Proficiency with Google Analytics and social media analytics is also a plus.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A wide degree of creativity.
- Marketing automation and website content management knowledge. Pardot and WordPress experience is a HUGE plus.
What We Provide:
Options for Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Life insurance options
PTO, including paid Holidays
Remote work environment